* September 19, 2018, 09:13:49 AM
Register Login
News: Visit our video chat room and hang out with cool people!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Fish Taco?  (Read 583 times)
varmint1234
Orgasmanic Dude
"I got a biiiigger stick, and I use it too!"
Male
Orientation: Curious
Cock size: 7 pulsating hard inches
« on: August 25, 2018, 12:43:22 AM »

Anyone up for Fish Tacos?
« Mani fucked with this post August 31, 2018, 03:51:42 PM » Logged
Lonelyhitched
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Straight
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 01:09:13 AM »

He'll yeah! I'll take both.
strokemyhardon
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Cock size: 6C Hairy
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 02:35:17 AM »

MMMMM Hells yeah. A Perfect snack.
dirkJAB
Orgasmanic Dude
hard & ready for all cummers
Orientation: Bi
Cock size: 7
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2018, 01:27:24 PM »

MMMMM I'll gladly eat your taco  Eating pussy

Just a horny bisexual  young guy who loves sex
Englishman
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Cock size: 7.5
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2018, 04:51:26 PM »

To me the tattoos ruin an otherwise attractive body.  Maybe I am the odd one out in these modern days when tattoos seem so popular, but I cannot understand how anyone could think it enhances their body.
Walnuts2
Orgasmanic Dude
Always playing with my cock.
Cock size: cut
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2018, 05:55:32 PM »

I agree Englishman

I can be contacted at: walnuts2@mail.com
Mani
Administrator
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2018, 06:25:18 PM »

Maybe people that get tattoos have reasons that are completely personal and they feel no desire or need to justify themselves to anyone else.

Or perhaps they have come to understand having an attractive body (that is, a body that fits cultural norms of beauty, which are distortions of reality) also imposes a heavy burden of distorted judgments about them as human beings, judgments that are inaccurate and harmful to their well-being. So they seek to distance themselves from these judgments, and rebel against them.

Then again, tattoo is actually an age-old craft and form of artistic expression. The symbols and techniques actually require some study and knowledge to be able to appreciate. Kind of like abstract painting.

At least, these are some of the things I've learned about it, using my state of not understanding to stimulate curiosity and ask questions (rather than judging what I don't understand).

Not that I always, or even often, avoid going to judgment. I do judgment as well as anyone ... you should have seen the crap I wrote and deleted before posting this reply!  Grin
Seekin_fun
Orgasmanic Dude
Dripping after an intense estim session
Male
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2018, 10:04:46 PM »

Yes please
Donna
Chat Moderator
Female
Breast size: A handful, depends on the size of your hands
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2018, 10:47:44 AM »

Well I've been confronted with this picture every time I sign in and I'm going to give my opinion about it.  Fish tacos?  Please correct me if  wrong but the inference is that a woman's vagina smells like fish and it looks like a taco.  OK the taco bit, well,  whatever.  The fish part?  I'm kinda grossed out by the idea that anyine would think my vagina smells like a fish. I know this is an age old joke but it's one that is pretty off and needs to die along with alot of other old ideas.  Really,  it's no wonder we hate our bodies when this kind of thing is put out there.

The idea that I smell like a fish is certainly not going to make me enjoy someone going down on me.  Gross guys,  gross.
Mani
Administrator
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2018, 03:59:32 PM »

Thanks for your comment, Donna! You have a great point there!

I have reduced the size of the original pic to make it less obtrusive on the homepage. I thought about making it an attachment so it didn't show up at all, but I decided perhaps it is better to leave it as "click-bait" so people will open the thread and be more likely to see your comment.  Thumbs up
BestinDK
Orgasmanic Babe
Breast size: 42 DD
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2018, 05:07:17 PM »

I agree with Donna. I have been looking at this picture for a while every time I log in but didn't want to be the Debbie Downer I seem to always be with these types of posts.

This "joke" has really made a lot of women self conscious of their smell cause they expect it to smell like, what? Roses? Perfume? Pussy smells like pussy and it all smells, and tastes, different. Not to mention that each person doing the smelling or tasting will interpret that sense differently than another person.

You know what can cause this smell in women? Medication. Stress. Infection. Douching <------ the thing that women use to try and hide the fact that they don't want to be the fishy lady the guys rag on, even if it isn't true.

Just an FYI boys, your undercarriage doesn't smell as pleasant as you might think but there isn't this stigma attached to it like women have. Like Donna said, please let it die and stop making this joke

BestinDK Tongue

No part of this post or PM can be copied, edited, or re-posted without written permission from me. That goes for my pics, vids or any other content posted on my profile or site by me. Thanks
rustynails42
Orgasmanic Dude
Rnails42
Male
Cock size: 7.5" length and 6" girth
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2018, 06:41:44 PM »

Okay. I'll hesitatingly weigh in but can certainly see why this picture gets mixed responses.It's a good point that was made about, other than the clever double entendre in both the title and the positioning of the photo, it's mainly focusing on something that I would have to agree is largely negative and inaccurate. Don't get me wrong: nothing wrong with posting it (although, thanks Mani, for knocking it down from poster size  Grin ) as it's a friendly community here and people have different opinions and it's okay to "agree to disagree" on stuff.  My experience is that I've eaten a decent number of fish tacos and that's a great thing, and eaten way more pussy and that's a much greater thing  Eating pussy  Cool smiley  but, old joke aside, there's nothing accurate in the comparison imo. Maybe I've just been lucky and have been fortunate to never be near a woman that even remotely smelled like fish (and yeah, gross). Most women are way more particular about hygiene than guys. Maybe this joke has been part of the reason some men balk at ever eating a woman and pleasuring her that way. Not sure. To each his own. And speaking of that, I'm part of the crowd that actually thinks that large sprawling tattoos (or large amounts of) actually detract from the beautiful feminine curves and outlines and shapes that make women so different from men and alluring, appealing, and sexually attractive. Again personal opinion. But that's mine. Not criticizing anyone. Good discussion though. Always something interesting on O  Tongue
kingneptune8
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: 9
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2018, 01:58:39 PM »

Cheesy b  yummm

Neptune
A_Yarndd
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2018, 09:09:04 AM »