* September 19, 2018, 08:42:18 AM
Register Login
News: See what everyone's doing by clicking MORE -> Who's Online!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Well, this could be something different ...  (Read 486 times)
flirtster
Orgasmanic Dude
Orientation: Straight
« on: August 31, 2018, 01:33:41 PM »

Seems like the city of Toronto is trying pretty hard to shut it down even before it even opens, but it seems someone is trying to open a brothel in Toronto ... the first in North America ... staffed by sex dolls !

I'm not so sure about this, I'm not sure they could adequately sanitize the things between clients .. but there you have it ..

In case you're curious .. http://www.auradolls.com/

What do you think ?  Willing to take the "plunge" ?
Mani
Administrator
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2018, 03:26:15 PM »

Seems like the city of Toronto is trying pretty hard to shut it down even before it even opens, but it seems someone is trying to open a brothel in Toronto ... the first in North America ... staffed by sex dolls !

I'm not so sure about this, I'm not sure they could adequately sanitize the things between clients .. but there you have it ..

In case you're curious .. http://www.auradolls.com/

What do you think ?  Willing to take the "plunge" ?

This is going to raise all sorts of fascinating legal and ethical questions, which are only the tip of the coming iceberg. Ten, twenty years from now these "dolls" will be undoubtedly be "robots" of some sort that can interact vocally and physically using artificial intelligence.

I think this company could avoid some of the criticisms coming their way if they offered male dolls as well as female (and maybe even transsexual dolls). That would move the business from being a male-centric brothel-type operation with all the misogynistic baggage that comes with the territory, to an enterprise promoting equal access for all genders and orientations.

On the topic of sanitization, I noticed this statement from the link you posted:

"Our dolls are thoroughly sanitized to meet our high expectations. We take our clients health and safety extremely serious and each sanitation staff has been trained through our industry developed routine to ensure the maximum well being of our clients. The use of condoms are still highly recommend."

Given the bit about condoms, it sounds like there's still no such thing as a sure thing when it comes to STI's. I experimented a couple of times using a condom with a Fleshlight, it was a complete FAIL in the sensation department. Even if I could get into the idea of fucking an inert doll (I can't), that would still be a deal-killer.
flirtster
Orgasmanic Dude
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2018, 06:33:05 PM »

Yes, I'm not sure it would be for me either ... Perhaps i would test the place, but only if i could be first !

I knew i had seen or heard something about the broader range of "models".  From an interview that was quoted in one of the papers
"“We tried really hard to try to cater to every single standard of beauty, we have different ethnicity, different eye colours, different hair colour,” said Claire Lee, a representative for Aura Dolls. The company said they plan on expanding their collection “in the near future,” and will add male dolls.
Randy
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Cock size: 7, and pretty thick
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2018, 09:28:59 AM »

Watch 2018 film Zoe for another view on this. It's on Amazon.
iamjustme
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Curious
Cock size: 8
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2018, 10:22:55 AM »

I just don't think I could get past the creepiness factor.
HOMinCanada
Orgasmanic Dude
6'4" & 200 pounds of thrust!
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2018, 01:31:36 PM »

I have to agree with Mani on this one. The legal and ethical factors? Well, the Criminal Code cannot keep up with the this 'new' digital, nay silicone, world. I don't believe there are any laws that state how this could be illegal (in Canada) short of trying to 'stretch' the ones we do have. The police can't keep up with it either. I'm sure the company has vetted all of the possible laws that they could conceive of being applied against them with lawyers etc., and of course determined that the City of North York will allow such an establishment (sex shops with all manner of toys are already up and running) to exist. So... it looks like full steam ahead! I find it intriguing and I applaud the brains behind such an establishment. I won't be attending as it isn't my thing, but I think it will fill a gap in the sex service industry in Toronto/Canada.

HOM=horny old man
iamjustme
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Cock size: 8
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2018, 09:22:39 AM »

It's a matter of time everywhere. Looks like France and Germany have a few now.
It wouldn't be for me, but as long as it is within zoning laws... why not? Certainly better than all of the woes of prostitution.
A_Yarndd
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2018, 08:54:04 AM »

I wonder how much they would charge vs. what it costs to actually buy your own one.

Surely if someone was into this then they would just prefer to have their own
jj19
Orgasmanic Dude
Cock size: 6 in
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2018, 02:33:53 PM »

interesting idea. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

©Orgasmanic 2018. All rights reserved.