* May 26, 2019, 09:35:24 PM
Register Login
News: Orgasmanic is 100% spam-free and popup-free! It's also 100% um... free! Join today for a great community experience!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Shave, snip or wax?  (Read 1011 times)
Members who have posted in this topic:
Meeohmy(1) Skinner(1) hammy(1) Donna(1) ChiefH(1) HOMinCanada(1) Cum4me(1)
Skinner
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Curious
Cock size: About 6
« on: November 24, 2018, 04:05:29 PM »

Hi folks,
So this is me (a male) asking the community.
I like to keep my pubic hair trim and neat. So I Trim the main parts around the dick and balls and underneath between the legs. Trim around the anus and surrounding area. Then I'll take out the razor and sculpt around the base of the dick and neaten things up.
I love the feeling of short hair and the air.
My problem is the itching that this causes. I have sensitive skin and it irritates for about 5 days. I've never tried waxing but would like to try.
Does anybody have any advise on reducing the itching?
Has anybody waxed? and what do they think between the two methods?
Do people wax at home (are some kits better than others?) or get it done at a parlor?
Thank you.
Skinner
Donna
Chat Moderator
Female
Orientation: Straight
Breast size: A handful, depends on the size of your hands
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2018, 02:15:02 AM »

If you have sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend waxing, unless you get it done professionally.  Tell them your skin is sensitive and see what they recommend then try it at home if it works out ok with the experts.

I did a quick google search and there is a lot of information available - ask google and see what seems best for you.
HOMinCanada
Orgasmanic Dude
6'4" & 200 pounds of thrust!
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 01:11:06 PM »

There is a lot of information about this on the "O" site. You could do a search for waxing or sugaring in the search window (just up there on the right side of the main page) or you could start here: http://www.orgasmanic.com/index.php?topic=5669.0 and then read! I am a fan of sugaring. You can do it at home, make it at home, and believe me, there is no 'itching' or whatever if done right. The recipe for the sugar paste is also here on "O". Tons of info, with a simple search! Give it a go, Skinner, and enjoy!

HOM=horny old man
Cum4me
Orgasmanic Donor
Cock size: My girlfriend believes it's better than average
Breast size: Two large handfuls… and I have big hands…
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2018, 01:11:21 AM »

I agree. Sugar over waxing for sure.

If you’re like me, any way you do it or get it done, you’re going to get irritation as the hair grows back. I’d suggest a sugar exfoliating scrub to limit the ingrown hairs. Hope that helps!

There is a lot of information about this on the "O" site. You could do a search for waxing or sugaring in the search window (just up there on the right side of the main page) or you could start here: http://www.orgasmanic.com/index.php?topic=5669.0 and then read! I am a fan of sugaring. You can do it at home, make it at home, and believe me, there is no 'itching' or whatever if done right. The recipe for the sugar paste is also here on "O". Tons of info, with a simple search! Give it a go, Skinner, and enjoy!
Meeohmy
Orgasmanic Babe
Yes, this avatar is me.
Breast size: 38 DD
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2018, 10:47:49 PM »

I shave my privies with the direction the hair grows.  Seems to help
hammy
Orgasmanic Dude
Orientation: Curious
Cock size: 6 inches
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2018, 05:19:16 PM »

I shave with a razor all the time . Feels so good to be smooth ! Smooth cocks are very hot to look at !
ChiefH
Orgasmanic Dude
Orientation: Bi
Cock size: 5.75
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2019, 07:41:10 AM »

I shave my torso and legs from the my neck to my toes!! Just love the look and the feeling!!

Love uncut cocks and bald pussies, but hairy ones are nice toohttps://i.ibb.co/LhkLnMN/IMG-3730.jpg
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

©Orgasmanic 2018. All rights reserved.