* June 07, 2020, 04:05:35 AM
Register Login
News: Orgasmanic is 100% spam-free and popup-free! It's also 100% um... free! Join today for a great community experience!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Threesomes  (Read 575 times)
Members who have posted in this topic:
Walnuts2(5) Cumcast(2) charlie57(2) Carr(2) dbcnqld79(1) emgeee(1)
Walnuts2
Orgasmanic Dude
Always playing with my cock.
Orientation: Bi
Cock size: Not long, but when I use my pump it is quite thick.
« on: May 10, 2020, 02:38:30 PM »

Hi all,

I have been in threesomes but only the MFM variety, which are great as it is exciting to be having all out sex with a woman as her man is there watching.  Some women also love to see a guy sucking another guy's cock.  I would like to try a FMF threesome of course and maybe a foursome of sorts.  The closest I got to a foursome was two couples in separate beds in the same room which was fun also of course.

Please add to this with your own experiences, stories and desires.

I can be contacted at: walnuts2@mail.com
dbcnqld79
Orgasmanic Dude
Orientation: Curious
Cock size: Under average
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2020, 05:37:30 AM »

Much the same as you, I've had a few MFM threesomes and same room sex with another couple, once had the chance for a FMF but as there had been a fair bit of alcohol consumed that night, i thought it wise not to take them up on it hitwall3 lol
used2bgood
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2020, 07:49:14 PM »

I'm new here from a site that closed. Anyway, my wife and I have had several MFM's and two FMF's in our sexual years. All were great fun for all except one who wouldn't follow our rules and wanted to get romantic with my wife. We were doing it for our pleasure at our place and had rules, one of which was no romantic emotions with the other man (or woman in the FMF cases). We were never in it for romance or looking for anyone else except for the sex, and it was always made clear to our guests before hand.

Two of the other men (at separate times, not together) had slipped out of her while I was underneath licking them and waiting for the creampie and 'accidentally' slipped into my mouth. I did what came naturally and sucked a little before re-inserting him. One of them became a suck buddy with me and my wife approved but didn't want to know every time that we did this.

It took us near three years of discussion before we settled on doing it and who she would like to be the first. I was looking forward to the first one but felt a twang of jealousy at the moment he first entered her but soon got over it when I saw the pure unadulterated pleasure that she was feeling with the both of us working her body to the max.
charlie57
Orgasmanic Dude
heh, heh
Orientation: Straight
Cock size: no complaints
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2020, 06:01:21 PM »

I have enjoyed several FMF sessions with beautiful ladies. It is quite a turn on for me watching as the girls go down on each other inviting my participation as the opportunity opens up!
Walnuts2
Orgasmanic Dude
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2020, 11:18:18 PM »

Now that would be wonderful to be there in a FMF and watch the women play with each other.  I bet your cock was at full attention when they were. Smiley

charlie57
Orgasmanic Dude
heh, heh
Cock size: no complaints
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2020, 05:39:28 PM »

Sure was, sliding it in one of the girl's pussy as the other licked the shaft was delightful!
Walnuts2
Orgasmanic Dude
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2020, 11:45:05 PM »

Awesome for sure.

emgeee
Orgasmanic Dude
having fun naked
Cock size: 4
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2020, 02:39:41 PM »

I hooked up with a couple, he wanted to watch his wife give someone a blow job.
He was very vocal on what he wanted to see and gave us play by play directions.
First he wanted to watch us make out and I was to strip her naked as we made out, he even told me when to play with her tits and when to suck on them.
He got on his knees and spread his wife's legs so he could watch me finger her pussy.
Then she stripped me naked, he was very interested in me having pre cum on my cock and asked his wife to check.
When I was naked he told her to suck my cock, I was told to shoot one rope of cum in her mouth and the rest on her tits.
When I came he kissed his wife and sucked my cum out of her mouth and then licked my cum off of her tits.
He never drank from the tap but he sure liked eating my hot cum.
Cumcast
Orgasmanic Dude
couldn't help myself
Male
Cock size: 6 even
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2020, 09:39:59 AM »

In college sophomore year, was messing around with a junior who had a boy friend. I was on my back with my head in her lap sucking on he nipples as she was reaching over and stroking my cock. She asked.if i wanted a blowjob and of course i said Yes! What i had not known was her bf had slipped into the room and was stroking to us .. then she motioned to him and he was the one who sucked my cock. Luckily there was enough alcohol involved and we ended up taking turns with her. It was a once in a lifetime event. Never encountered anything like that again.

Stay hard, be happy
Walnuts2
Orgasmanic Dude
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2020, 03:17:19 PM »

In college sophomore year, was messing around with a junior who had a boy friend. I was on my back with my head in her lap sucking on he nipples as she was reaching over and stroking my cock. She asked.if i wanted a blowjob and of course i said Yes! What i had not known was her bf had slipped into the room and was stroking to us .. then she motioned to him and he was the one who sucked my cock. Luckily there was enough alcohol involved and we ended up taking turns with her. It was a once in a lifetime event. Never encountered anything like that again.

Ah, but the question is would you like to encounter something like that again. Smiley

Carr
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2020, 04:10:56 PM »

I've been in a lot of 3somes all but one have been MMF. I didn't enjoy the FFM as much. The one I enjoyed the most was when a female friend wanted to see her husband suck cock. She contacted me and asked to meet for lunch and a drink which I thought was strange. She has known I am bi since early in our friendship before she was married. The subject came up after a couple drinks and she told me what she wanted. I was a bit skeptical at first but she explained that he had said he would but she thought he would never do it. We planned for that Friday night after going out drinking. She said she wanted to leave and invited me to come for more drinks. We were pretty buzzed and just out of nowhere she said to him " remember telling me you would suck cock if you ever got the chance? Well &^%$ is bi so here is your chance". He objected at first but she said some things that persuaded him to do it. I could tell he wasn't really happy when she said she was going to and pulled out my cock. He watched for a while and then she said "your turn". He gave in and started sucking me with her telling him what to do. He didn't need instruction and got me off after just a few minutes. That one night turned into frequent 3somes over the next few years.
Cumcast
Orgasmanic Dude
couldn't help myself
Male
Cock size: 6 even
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2020, 09:41:24 AM »

Ah, but the question is would you like to encounter something like that again. Smiley

Hmmmm....im sure if the situation presented itself it would be hard to say no....

Stay hard, be happy
Walnuts2
Orgasmanic Dude
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2020, 11:43:18 AM »

I've been in a lot of 3somes all but one have been MMF. I didn't enjoy the FFM as much. The one I enjoyed the most was when a female friend wanted to see her husband suck cock. She contacted me and asked to meet for lunch and a drink which I thought was strange. She has known I am bi since early in our friendship before she was married. The subject came up after a couple drinks and she told me what she wanted. I was a bit skeptical at first but she explained that he had said he would but she thought he would never do it. We planned for that Friday night after going out drinking. She said she wanted to leave and invited me to come for more drinks. We were pretty buzzed and just out of nowhere she said to him " remember telling me you would suck cock if you ever got the chance? Well &^%$ is bi so here is your chance". He objected at first but she said some things that persuaded him to do it. I could tell he wasn't really happy when she said she was going to and pulled out my cock. He watched for a while and then she said "your turn". He gave in and started sucking me with her telling him what to do. He didn't need instruction and got me off after just a few minutes. That one night turned into frequent 3somes over the next few years.

Great encounter for sure.  Did you ever return the favour and let her watch you sucking his cock? 

Carr
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2020, 04:28:12 PM »

Yes I did and she got to enjoy watching much more as time went on.

Great encounter for sure.  Did you ever return the favour and let her watch you sucking his cock? 

Of course I did and she got to enjoy much more as time went on.  Sucking cock  69  Fucking doggy style
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

©Orgasmanic 2020. All rights reserved.