* May 29, 2020, 10:24:46 AM
Register Login
News: Fill in your profile info so others can get to know you better! Not a member yet? Why not? Registration is free!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Question for the guys  (Read 190 times)
Members who have posted in this topic:
StangRacer(2) used2bgood(1) ItallianStallion(1)
StangRacer
Orgasmanic Dude
Orientation: Straight
Cock size: Average, I guess.
« on: May 20, 2020, 04:22:24 PM »

Was wondering if anyone had tried an Hot Octopus Pulse "Guybrator" (any version), and if you have any thoughts/remarks about it?

I have a Fleshlight with the "Tera Patrick" sleeve, and I really like it. I love the full-stroke simulation/stimulation it gives. I just don't use it as often as I might, due to the whole cleanup and prep routine, eventually just resorting back to my hand...which is fine.

This thing is, in essence, a vibrating frenulum massage toy. I can, and have, cum with just a vibrator applied to just the right spot (too easily, sometimes) by a partner. It is satisfying, but in a different way than full-stroke. I do like the idea of a quick setup and cleanup that gets the job done. If I do pull the trigger, I'm certainly up for doing an unboxing and maiden voyage one Friday night on Kast...unless it needs lengthy (re)charge.
ItallianStallion
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Cock size: A Mystery!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 10:56:15 PM »

I haven't heard that toy mentioned in a hot minute. I remember the pulse being too small for me to comfortably use, though that may be a biological issue than a mechanical toy issue. It is still something to consider. Also if I recall correctly the vibration was less of a vibrate, and I think felt more like a rapidly moving piston. I was kinda strange. I also used this toy like, years ago so my memory is a little shoddy on the details.
used2bgood
Orgasmanic Dude
What I Live For
Orientation: Bi
Cock size: More than adequate to accomplish the goal
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2020, 07:08:59 AM »

I bought and used the Octopus. It worked wonderfully for three or four sessions .. after having to return it for a replacement as the first one failed mid use the first time. It just stopped working..
The replacement was handled relative promptly and worked for several sessions ... until it failed to hold a charge. I then used it with the charging cable plugged into the computer for one time before it completely failed. The switches for the sensations and on and off failed and of course now it was not under warrenty so I opened it up and rewired it to be on while plugged in but it only has one vibration set and it does not help get me off unless I'm super horny anyway.

I will never and do not recommend this item to anyone anymore, although when it was working it was great.

Not as good as I once was ... but as good as I will ever be again!
StangRacer
Orgasmanic Dude
Orientation: Straight
Cock size: Average, I guess.
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2020, 07:51:19 AM »

Hmmm...disappointing. guess I'll be sticking with the fleshlight for now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

©Orgasmanic 2020. All rights reserved.