* July 14, 2020, 04:44:50 AM
Register Login
News: Orgasmanic is 100% spam-free and popup-free! It's also 100% um... free! Join today for a great community experience!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author *Topic: Shaved ball bag  (Read 299 times)
Members who have posted in this topic:
strokinguy(1) music-man(1) nick5199(1) Spaz(1) thejoyofcum(1) Cumcast(1)
thejoyofcum
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Orientation: Straight
Cock size: Average - it serves its purpose
« on: May 31, 2020, 08:36:16 AM »

After a successful conclusion to Masturbation Month (three cums today) i decided to shave my ball bag and along the sides of my cock.  I left the area above that as "natural".  Apart from a couple of minor cuts (balls and shaft) a nice experience and lovely and smooth.  Just waiting for the itching when it starts to grow back Cry
strokinguy
Orgasmanic Dude
Male
Cock size: 7 1/2
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2020, 11:04:57 AM »

I've been shaving now for 23 years. Ever since I had to shave for my vasectomy.  I probably shave at least once a week. In the beginning it was a bit unnerving,  but I think your scrotum develops a tolerance for the razor. I use a multi blade razor. 3+ blades. The more the better.  I know when to shave again when I start feeling a little prickery.Kerp it up. You'll come to love the smoothness.  Good luck. Thumbs up
nick5199
Orgasmanic Dude
Orientation: Curious
Cock size: 6 inches
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2020, 11:28:37 AM »

i've been shaving bout as long as strokinguy.  as long as your ball bag is warm (i pour warm water over myself until it gets nice and warm and it's comfortable to stretch out).  use  fresh blade, i never cut myself.  and it doesn't itch at all, unless you go maybe two weeks between shaves.  i do it a couple times a week.

so much nicer feeling to be totally smooth!
Spaz
Orgasmanic Dude
I...need ... release.. . . .
Orientation: Curious
Cock size: 5.75
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2020, 12:14:28 AM »

I'm not brave enough to use a razor. I grab my beard trimmer with the guard on the shortest setting. It's not completely shaven, but it's close.

GaWd, i'M sooo HoRny riGht nOw...
Cumcast
Orgasmanic Dude
couldn't help myself
Male
Cock size: 6 even
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2020, 01:21:50 PM »

I save there in the shower. If you wait till the end and then soap up nicely, just stretch and hold and you can be smoothe in just a minute or two.

Stay hard, be happy
music-man
Orgasmanic Dude
Mmm Mmmm
Cock size: 7 inches.
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2020, 12:44:16 PM »

I've been a regular shaver for about 14 years since I got into the swinging lifestyle.

Not only is it cleaner and more hygienic it feels so much sexier and generally much preferred by the ladies especially when giving blow jobs! Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

©Orgasmanic 2020. All rights reserved.